We all know how bad Google Translate can be at it’s job so I thought…
How bad can Google mess up book titles?
So I created this weekly segment where I translate books into 3 different languages then back to English to see the difference!
How does it…
- Pick the last book you read.
- Put that book in Google Translate and translate it into 3 different languages, then back to English. (Please put which languages you used to translate them!)
- See how close (or how far) it is to the original book title.
- Lastly, put the original book title at the bottom and talk about your last read!
I hope it’s not too confusing
This probably won’t be a hard one to guess because…hint…it’s not far off and it gives fall cozy vibes!
The original title is…
Here it is…
This was the last book I read and…. the only book I’ve managed to complete in October. The reading game has been tough this month but this is a cozy graphic novel I like to read around fall time! This is the only book I tailor to the seasons (the rest of the time I just read whatever floats my boat)!
This meme is open to all to do but if you do, please tag me as the host/creator!
To keep the pages turning, I tag…
- Abby @Beyond the Read
- Cherelle @ Cherelle the Bibliophile
- Madeline @The Bookish Mutant
- Lia @Chain of Novels
- Nehal @ Books and Words
Were you able to guess the book? I hope so!
Have a good day or night and…